This is a great 5-acre property in the Sangre de Cristo foothills. Perfect for getting away from it all or starting your cabin getaway.
If you’re looking for a property near the mountains with diverse terrain and greenery, easy to access and good for all recreational activities, then this is perfect for you. It’s 5 acres with awesome road access. There is a house just down the street but it’s still remote feeling with all the trees and hillsides around. This is a great price point for your hideaway!
– Colorado’s Costilla County (first in the state), near Fort Garland
– located on Heritage Rd.
– Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/U6tQ2dGok852
– GPS points:
– NW at road: 37.4180, -105.3306
– NE at road: 37.4180, -105.3287
– SW: 37.4171, -105.3307
– SE: 37.4166, -105.3290
Elevation: 8,500 ft
Size: 5.0 acres
– APN#: 70218210
– Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT E-2 BLK 207 LOT 4019
$10,000 for a 1-time upfront payment
Finance with us for just $350 down and $250/mo x 48 mos.
Either way you’re getting an amazing deal on a Colorado investment, so secure this today with your down payment:
Heritage Rd. down payment